Sunday, January 3, 2016

Highlights of a roller coaster


Well This year was a hell of ups and downs. Makes me think more that 2015 is indeed beautiful of how it was roller coaster ride to me. By the way, you should know I am afraid of roller coasters. Which totally makes it more something. So here it goes.....

I cannot forget the last moments of 9th grade where we had prom, recital, Christmas party, moving up, and especially the last few days of school. There is nothing better than hearing students like me get all cranky and anxious about summer. Nobody can sit still in a chair knowing summer is reachable to their grasp, NO ONE. You just want to jump from your chair and do a high school musical dance number. Eventually I got my summer vacation where I went to a summer dance thing. I'll never forget that. The embarrassment and humiliation I got. And I will never show my face ever anyway I have no face left to show! 

Another summer thing that was super special to me is that I bought myself my own guitar that does not suck (sorry to my old guitar!). That guy, my new guitar, was special because I bought him with my own money. Can you believe that!?

Moving on to the part where school started. It was great because everything was new and at the same time everything was not. You know what I mean. So as days pass in the new yet not new school, It was awesome. A Lot of Hi my name is Blah Blah and my favorite animal is BLAH BLAH and a lot more BLAH BLAH.

Another thing that happen this year when me and my friends started going to Victory; a place where to grow and grow. A place where frowns are left at the door. A place where being open to your feelings are okay.

And now this year has come to an end. I can hear my favorite artists singing their songs in the background. I hope my emotions go through a better path this 2016. Last year my emotions went through a roller coaster. Sooo bye roller coaster! hello to 2016 hoping 2016 is not an amusement ride but better. soooo farewell !!!!!! DFTBA

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Jennica! Roller coaster events and emotions shows development, you need to stand firm and fix your eyes in Jesus always!
    Don't forget to construct sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation!
    Let's go, 2016, year of breakthroughs!

    ReplyDelete