September 26, 2018
I wrote this a long time a go. I poured how I felt about my someone. That someone doesn't actually smoke pot or weed. Please do not make negative assumptions of me. I simply wrote it for me to release some tension inside me. Ps. this is an edited version of the original.
"The heart of a patḗr is the masterpiece of nature" - some quote off google images
No title
Things are fucked up
I guess the only way now is up
Go ahead
Enjoy the show
Look!
Look at their disapproving faces
The alcohol just sips right through
Your senses and morality
It numbs you
Reality is, I would pretend you're dead
I wouldn't even cry at your deathbed
Don't be sad
One might shed a tear
but it won't be me
You are wrong
You've made mistakes
It is time to makeup for it
Listen!
Listen to the convictions
Cocaine up in your system
Marijuana up in your heart
You reek of that scent
Full of shitty lies
Making an heart ache scent
xoxo,
J.A.A.
No comments:
Post a Comment